Every smile starts with an initial consultation!
On your first visit, you will meet with Dr. Aran and his team. Dr. Aran will listen to your concerns and do a thorough examination to determine the need for orthodontic care. Dr. Aran will go over the list of issues that might need to be addressed with you and the individuals who are accompanying you. If you are in need of any orthodontic care our team will help you to arrange a time for record taking. By the end of your visit, you will clearly know if you need any orthodontic care. If you are going to receive orthodontic treatment, we will set a date for you to come back within a few days to discuss your options and begin your treatment.
What To Expect
This is what we will be doing during the consultation appointment:
- A quick 3-minute digital scan of your mouth will show you the potential outcome of treatment.
- Digital photographs of your face and teeth—think glamour shots in your mouth!
- Digital x-rays to evaluate things we cannot directly see as well as the jaw bones and growth.
- In the consultation room, you will meet with the doctor and our treatment coordinator for an initial exam. They will discuss what they envision for your treatment, estimate your treatment length, and answer any questions you may have.
- We will provide you with a treatment fee quote, review your insurance coverage and work out a payment plan that fits within your budget.
Prior to your initial consultation please complete the following: